A equipe da Alkacon liberou a versão 9.0.0. Está é uma versão candidata (Release Candidate).
A Alkacon recomenda todos profissionais responsáveis por integrações, desenvolvedores e contribuidores do projeto, a instalarem e realizarem testes na versão Release candidate, para posteriormente publicarem a versão final com os ajustes detectados nessa fase.
Main new features of OpenCms 9.0.0
* Improved "in place" editing of web pages for text and also for images and other content types.
* Enhanced support for different devices with preview and device specific content control.
* Access to the content repository over a shared network drive.
* Detail pages now allow individual content to be added with drag & drop.
* A new site management tool allows simple configuration of multiple sites.
* Automated / scripted setup option, great for continuous integration builds.
* Optimized build process using Gradle.
* A new responsive demo template based on Bootstrap as a base for customization.
Other improvements in OpenCms 9.0.0
* Added gallery access to the toolbar.
* Added enhanced page / element info dialog, accessible from the toolbar.
* Added undo / redo function to the form content editor.
* Added direct upload option to image widget in the form content editor.
* Added automatic optimized layout of widgets in the from content editor.
* Added 'This page' publishing mode and other improvements to the publish dialog.
* Added option to create new contents for empty collector lists.
* Added XML content based resource bundles.
* Added dynamic HTML update during in place editing.
* Added option to configure an individual error page per site.
* Added global permission overview dialog.
* Added option to retrieve the database password from a configurable source.
* Added optional feature to prevent users from having more than one session.
* Added feature to destroy sessions of logged in users.
* Added feature to unlock users who are locked out because of too many login attempts.
* Updated Italian localization.
* Updated Spanish localization.
* Updated Russian localization.
* Removed obsolete upload applet.
* Removed obsolete FCKEditor and EditArea.
* Updated SOLR and Lucene libraries.
* Improved SOLR search field mapping for multi-lingual XML contents that are using nested elements.
* Improved text based language detection.
* Fixed issue #23 where parsing the publish scheduled date failed due to a wrong locale.
* Fixed issue #61 where the removal of mapped properties failed.
* Fixed issue #67 where a malformed nested XML content schema resulted in misleading error messages.
* Fixed issue #130 where container page elements where removed without confirmation.
* Fixed issue #168 where the source code contained some spelling errors.
* Fixed issue #180 where database names where not validated during setup.
* Fixed issue #187 where sort by title did not work in the gallery dialogs.
Who should use OpenCms 9 RC?
We recommended OpenCms integrators, developers and contributors to install and thoroughly test this release candidate, in order to prepare for the upcoming OpenCms 9 final . OpenCms 9.0 RC should not be used for production websites.
Please report issues found in OpenCms 9 RC using our GitHub issue tracker.
Users looking for a production installation of OpenCms should use the 8.5.2 version and upgrade to OpenCms 9 final when it is available.
OpenCms 9 is fully backward compatible with all 8.x versions. Templates and other OpenCms developed code from these versions should work "out of the box" with version 9.
Notice for users of Alkacon OCEE: OpenCms 9 requires an new version of Alkacon OCEE that will be available with OpenCms 9 final.
Compatibility with Java versions, servlet containers and databases
OpenCms 9 has been written and tested for Java 6 and 7. We have tested with ORACLEs JDK as well as OpenJDK. OpenCms should run with all compliant JVMs.
We have tested this release on the Tomcat servlet engine. OpenCms works "out of the box" with Tomcat 7, which we recommend. Others have reported deploying OpenCms successfully on other servlet containers like JBoss, BEA, Websphere, Glassfish and Resin Professional.
On the database side, we have tested with MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, DB2 and HSQLDB.
Download da versão candidata 9.0.0
Download do Upgrade para versão candidata 9.0.0
Notícias importantes relacionadas ao OpenCMS, lançamentos de versões, módulos, correções...
1 mensagem • Página 1 de 1
Quem está online
Usuários navegando neste fórum: Nenhum usuário registrado e 1 visitante